A 3D platforming game set in the style of a Nintendo 64 title. You control Firewing, a dragon tasked with collecting all of the Peace Crystal fragments. To do so will require exploration, collectibles, mini-games, and of course, platforming!
This game was originally started as a side project of mine as I wanted to try recreating a Nintendo 64-style title. It was then left alone for a number of months until one day I decided to adjust the scope of it (or else it likely never would have been finished) to fit in to a single level. This gave me the motivation to finish it (albeit it with basic menus and a very simplistic story) but still deliver that Nintendo 64 feel!
- All new (translation: better) textures
- Smoothing groups added to geometry
- The jump height is now dependent on how long the player holds down the jump button
- Player controls were refined to reduce button usage
- The game is now saved after collecting a crystal fragment
- Settings and button mappings are now saved automatically as well
- Added footstep and gliding sounds
- Changed a handful of things in the main level including adding a new type of enemy
- Added the ability to control the camera with the mouse
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Loads of items to collect!
- Large, expansive level with a variety of gameplay!
- Mini-games, which includes kart racing!
- An offering of nostalgia 32/64-bit platforming fans long for!
@StudioBesus || Development Blog || IndieDB Page